2020 Booking is currently closed
If you'd like to get on my wait list for 2021, you can do so by completing the form below
In an effort to maximize my work-life balance and also to shorten the wait time for clients wanting to get tattood I have implemented a two month booking cycle. If you would like to book an appointment for a tattoo, please fill out the form below to be added to the wait list. I will be contacting everyone on the list the month before the next booking cycle begins to set up consultations and book appointments.
All bookings will be prioritized
Unfortunately I can't tattoo everybody right when they decide they want to get a tattoo and not every tattoo is going to be well suited to me, so I do have to prioritize my appointments. I will try my best to tattoo everyone, but appointments will be booked in order of the following priorities.
- In-progress projects: Larger projects that are currently in progress will have first priority when it comes to booking to ensure a timely completion to the tattoo.
- Wannados: Designs that I have pre-drawn that I want to tattoo will be prioritized second when claimed.
- Custom Designs and Portraits: Custom designs in which I have a good range of creative freedom and portrait tattoos will be next
- Coverups - While a blank canvas is alway preferable, I do enjoy doing coverup tattoos
- Everything else - This sounds like a broad category, but it's actually pretty limited since the vast majority of what I do will fall under one of the previous categories. It includes (but may not be limited to) designs with limited creative freedom. These will be prioritized last in the booking cycle.
*Due to the high volume of requests that I receive, there is a chance that not everyone on the list will be able to get an appointment in the next upcoming booking cycle. If that happens then those people will be moved to the top of the list for the following booking cycle.
Some other things to know:
- I do not tattoo anybody under 18. No exceptions
- I will not tattoo the hands, neck, head or face of anybody that isn't already heavily tattooed.
- Please be prepared to leave me a message if you contact me by phone. I do not have a shop assistant, so I handle all my own calls. I don't stop in the middle of a tattoo every time the phone rings out of respect for my client and their time and I won't stop for the phone during your tattoo either, so please... leave a message. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE, I WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK.
- All cancellations MUST be made with at least 48 hours notice or deposits will be forfeit
- All cancellations MUST be made either in person or over the phone. You must actually speak to me. Emails and DMs through social media are NOT ACCEPTABLE ways to cancel your appointment. I don't receive notifications from everybody through social media, so I may not even get your message until it's much too late. Any appointments cancelled through email or social media will be counted as a no-show and deposits will be forfeit. If you call, leave a message and I will call you back to reschedule your appointment.