2020 Booking is currently closed
If you'd like to get on my wait list for 2021, you can do so by completing the form below
Due to the high volume of requests that I receive, there is a chance that not everyone on the list will be able to get an appointment in the next upcoming booking cycle. If that happens, those people will be moved to the top of the list for the following booking cycle. Tattoos that fit my style preferences will take priority during booking time and some tattoos I may not be well suited for. In that case I will always do my best to refer you to an artist that may be better suited for a particular tattoo.
Some other things to know:
- I do not tattoo anybody under 18. No exceptions
- I will not tattoo the hands, neck, head or face of anybody that isn't already heavily tattooed.
- Please be prepared to leave me a message if you contact me by phone. I do not have a shop assistant, so I handle all my own calls. I don't stop in the middle of a tattoo every time the phone rings out of respect for my client and their time and I won't stop for the phone during your tattoo either, so please... leave a message. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE, I WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK.
- All cancellations MUST be made with at least 48 hours notice or deposits will be forfeit
- All cancellations MUST be made either in person or over the phone. You must actually speak to me. Emails and DMs through social media are NOT ACCEPTABLE ways to cancel your appointment. I don't receive notifications from everybody through social media, so I may not even get your message until it's much too late. Any appointments cancelled through email or social media will be counted as a no-show and deposits will be forfeit. If you call, leave a message and I will call you back to reschedule your appointment.